Black Bean, Corn, and Edamame Salad and Lime Dressing
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- ½ teaspoon raw honey
- 2 cobs of corn, cooked, cooled, and corn cut from cob (about 2 cups), or frozen, organic if possible
- 1 cup edamame, cooked and cooled
- 1, 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained well
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- Combine the lime juice, oils, garlic, and honey. Whisk together and set aside.
- Add the corn, edamame, black beans, and cilantro to a medium/large bowl.
- Pour dressing over the mixture and gently toss.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, up to overnight, to allow flavors to blend.